NFL Tour (1 Viewer)

Rich Jr

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Just d/l'd the demo (PS3) and I was pleasantly surprised. Brought me back to my old Blitz days. The controls will def. take some while to getting used to. (x snap, press o, x, then press x to throw). They also have other receivers with nothing above them like the HB and other WR's with nothing too and O have no idea how to throw to them.

I was expecting disappointment from this game but it looks like I might buy it now. If there were ever a game to showcase Vicks athleticism it's this game. Too bad soo sad :hihi:

Last edited:
it looks just like NFL Street, which got disgustingly repetitive after about 10 games.

Is it more like Bliz or NFL street. If its close to how NFL street was im going to go buy it tonight. I loved that game.

Walmart has it for 60
Gamestop had it for 50 and I just bought it over there and it rang up for 40.

Worth a shot.

I don't think Tour is anything like the Street games except being arcade football. The demo was meh

I just played a couple of games. It plays like Street but its always in an arena and its kind of plain. They left off a lot of stuff. Its okay for 40 bux. It was worth it for me because me and my brother can go at it on this game all day. Def. could have been better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom