NFL Trade Deadline: Areas the Saints Could Look to Improve (1 Viewer)

Kyle, you need to spread these out a little. It feels spammier than usual dropping three in all at once.

I don't think pass rush is the problem. I thought we have been doing fine up front. Seems like the issue I notice within these games have been with the linebackers. Missing that smarts and leadership of AJ Klein was a big deal. As fast as Anzalone is, he seems to be lost in his assignment. Davis can't do it all on his own here.

I'd see what the Vikings want for Eric Kendricks. Still can't believe we chose mega-bust Stephon Anthony over him. He's one of the best LBs in the NFL against both the run and pass

This idea pleases me. We could make up for that Anthony pick once and for all. They could make it right. Kendricks is 28 years old and he's under contract through 2023 on a very reasonable deal. I would at least pick up the phone and call.

maybe not in a trade but we definitely need to address back up CB's this offseason either in FA or draft. I feel like Lattimore can turn it around and J. Jenkins will be fine but I would like for us to upgrade from PJ and P Rob and find a true Slot CB.

Just read where Triplett has been quoted as saying that Winston might be on the trade block for the right team.

Just read where Triplett has been quoted as saying that Winston might be on the trade block for the right team.
While I can understand why, I just don't believe Sean will trade Winston leaving us with no back up QB. As we saw last year when Drew was hurt, it wasn't Taysom that stepped in it was Teddy. I feel the same would happen this year also. Taysom has not shown me at all that he can be a true full time QB. I would love to be wrong but I don't think I am. The fact that in the very few instances where Taysom does have a pass play called, he rarely throws it unless with Receiver is WIDE OPEN!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom