NFL TV map (2 Viewers)

NorfolkedSaint

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Needed the website that shows what games will be shown in what area.

ANYONE????

Think you will have to wait. The local stations haven't made their broadcast decisions yet. However, the Saints/Steelers game is a late afternoon game and should be broadcast to most of the country.

It sucks that the cowboys have a late game this week as well. I'm right in thinking that the visiting team determines the network, correct? If thats so, then no Saints for us in the Dallas area. I was sure looking forward to my own couch, and my own 50 inches of hd plasma greatness. Oh well, at least tha bartender is kind of hot. I hope she wears her little belly shirt next week.

There is alike a 99% chance we will get screwed up here in D.C. b/c of the frickin Cowboys, even though the Redskins already played them twice.

Actually I think that the St. Louis/Seattle game is going to be the national game.

It sucks that the cowboys have a late game this week as well. I'm right in thinking that the visiting team determines the network, correct? If thats so, then no Saints for us in the Dallas area. I was sure looking forward to my own couch, and my own 50 inches of hd plasma greatness. Oh well, at least tha bartender is kind of hot. I hope she wears her little belly shirt next week.

No the Saints-Steelers game is FOX. I don't know how they determine network. Its probably biased towards whoever gets the doubleheader (in this case FOX)

No the Saints-Steelers game is FOX. I don't know how they determine network. Its probably biased towards whoever gets the doubleheader (in this case FOX)

It's always determined by the away team - that's the network that will air the game back in their home area. So Saints-Steelers will be on FOX. If the Cowboys are away, they will also be on FOX.

well hopefully they'll be on in the Hampton Roads area so I won't have to go to a bar to watch it...rather sit at home and enjoy.

It's always determined by the away team - that's the network that will air the game back in their home area. So Saints-Steelers will be on FOX. If the Cowboys are away, they will also be on FOX.

Yeah, that's what i thought. I couldn't rememebr if it was the home or away team that got the network. Doesn't really matter this week though, as the cowblokes play late, against the cards. So home or away(it is an away game i believe), no Saints in the Dallas market this week. Oh well, like i said, the bartender is cute, and likes to show her tight little belly, so I guess it could be worse. ;)

Even though, I still want my direct tv, and nfl ticket back though. Think I'm going to switch back as soon as this contract is up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom