NFL Videos : Gruden's Gridiron (1 Viewer)

One of the best interviews I have ever seen!! Always liked Chucky as a coach, except when we played him, but his pure love of the game is unmatched IMHO.
He has always been a huge Saints supporter, especially since we got Breesus :)

Good Saints footage in there with rare audio on Payton on the mike to Brees. Gave Payton and Brees some serious props.

I agree with all of the comments made so far. I watched this video a few times before I posted it, and I came away very impressed with Gruden as a person.

Watching Gruden on the sidelines there at the end, the energy and enthusiasm reminded me of Payton - they are cut from the same cloth, IMO. :)

"Here's what I want Drew, pay attention"
- Man, I love that!

The conversation between Brees and Bush sounded like something out of the sandlot or the Phys. Ed. class. :)

That was a great video, thanks for posting. Does anyone know where I can see more sideline/coach/players chatter? I find that stuff endlessly fascinating. "...Pay attention!" Classic! I would buy entire DVD's of this stuff if I could.

Yeah, I couldn't stand his face when he was with Tampa, but now hes a cool guy.

The Manning entrance was great with the perfect music. Then Manning running over to the side line to Gruden and taunting him, priceless :hihi:

That was awesome.

How did I ever miss that video. Thanks alot for posting the link.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom