NFL Week 1 odds and picks: Packers shock Vikings in Minnesota, Saints beat Tom Brady and Buccaneers (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1599680686234.png

Wondering which NFL teams are going to win in Week 1? You've come to the right place to find out

By John Breech | CBS Sports

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to season eight of my NFL picks.

If you're reading this right now, that's a good thing, because it means you've successfully survived everything that 2020 has thrown at us so far. I'm not sure about you, but I knew we were in trouble when the murder hornets showed up, and the worst part is that it's only a matter of time before the murder hamsters show up, because as we all know, they always invade after the hornets.

The fact that I survived the past five months is a minor miracle. I didn't think I was going to survive past March, and that's mostly because I went five straight weeks without toilet paper at my house. I don't want to go into too many details about how I made it through that rough period, but I will say that toilet paper hoarding should be a crime. I now get PTSD every time I walk in the bathroom.

The good news in all of this is that I didn't catch coronavirus, but on the other hand, I haven't slept since April, because I've been quarantined with a baby. ...

Full Story - CBS Sports

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom