NFL Week 12 TV Maps (1 Viewer)

I have a solution for everyone! Get youtube tv and set your GPS to New Orleans through your phone. You'll never not miss another Saints, Pelicans, or LSU game. I've been using YouTube tv for about 2 years now. Worked in Japan while I was there and it's working here in San Francisco now. No need for NFL GameDay subscriptions and no additional sports packages. Just the sports alone make it worth the price. Just my opinion, but it works well and it's HD.

Except for the barrage of pop ups and redirects, I haven't had any trouble streaming. N f l b i t e . C o m Has multiple streams to chose from if one goes down. I've been using it and broadcasting it to my tv for the last few years

I have a solution for everyone! Get youtube tv and set your GPS to New Orleans through your phone. You'll never not miss another Saints, Pelicans, or LSU game. I've been using YouTube tv for about 2 years now. Worked in Japan while I was there and it's working here in San Francisco now. No need for NFL GameDay subscriptions and no additional sports packages. Just the sports alone make it worth the price. Just my opinion, but it works well and it's HD.

i have been doing that the last 2 years

• 1Like
Reactions: LUX

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom