NFL who finishes with the worst record? (1 Viewer)

Who finishes with the worst record?

• Dolphins (1-7)

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Jets (1-7)

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Bengals (0-8)

Votes: 48 63.2%
  • Falcons (1-7)

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Redskins (1-7)

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DCSaints_Fan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Who will get the #1 draft pick?

The Dolphins will play the Jets one more time as well as the Bengals
The Jets will play the Bengals and Redskins
The Redskins have already beaten the Dolphins, but still play the Jets
The Bengals have one game each against the Jets and Dolphins
The Falcons don't play any of above so could finish 1-15 without giving those teams a win

Cleveland and Tampa are also 2-6, and the Giants are 2-7

Either the Dolphins or the Bengals. Those other teams are actually trying to win games. The poor Falcons coaches are trying not to get fired and that makes it even more amusing to watch

The Dolphins have the worst roster in the NFL so I’d vote them, but they have a game up on the Jets and Bengals so idk.. It’s prime tanking time and the Jets are less QB needy than Cincy & Miami.

Falclowns to me or the worst team with ryan out

The Dolphins have the worst roster in the NFL so I’d vote them, but they have a game up on the Jets and Bengals so idk.. It’s prime tanking time and the Jets are less QB needy than Cincy & Miami.

The Dolphins have Fitzmagic though. Yes he's wildly inconsistent but I bet he's good for 2-3 more wins.

I'd love to say the Falcons but in reality the Bengals are one of the worst teams I've ever seen in recent years.

As long as it isn't the Saints I really couldn't care less.

Too soon to tell. Maybe the Cowboys or Lambs still have an epic collapse in them.

The Jets are somehow worse than the Dolphins, and Fitzmagic is actively trying to win games. I think the Dolphins finish with 3-4 wins on the year. While the Jets will be lucky to finish with 2.

Mean while the Bengals will be lucky to win even a game, now with Ryan Finley starting at QB.

Bengals only have 1 game left that they have a chance to win. They play the Jets. But the Jets have several easy games so they can still win a couple this year.

So, my bet is on the Bengals winning 1 at most, likely none.

Bengals have to play in Miami. That game will decide it.

I think the Fins win at home

Hopefully Miami, once they pic Burrow they’ll probably cut Rosen. I’d like to see what Sean Payton could do with him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom