NFLDraftCountdown Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

DarkBuddha

No White Flags!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
last sentence of the saints blurb sums up my feelings "One way or another it's basically a mortal lock that this pick to be used on the best defender available"

workhorse

No White Flags!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If we have Mayo, Lofton, or Goff still on the board and we choose Flowers, I would be very upset.

You know what we need. Some trades to somehow collect 2nd round picks. We could use three of them. I don't think Ellis will be there at ten. IF somehow we could trade back then trade back again, we could end up with a ton of young talent on defense.

nolastyle

The Future Has Arrived
Reaction score
If we have Mayo, Lofton, or Goff still on the board and we choose Flowers, I would be very upset.

:plus-un2: Especially if we sign Asante Samuel. I wouldn't be mad at TE Fred Davis either, but I'd prefer Lofton/Mayo/Goff, in that order.

cruize

Account closed at user request
Reaction score
The Saints don't need another small cover 2 CB. I'd still rather have CB Cromartie, DT Laws, and MLB Leman than DT Ellis, MLB Mayo, and some 3rd rd CB. But, I certainly wouldn't complain. In other words, I think Laws will be as good as Ellis and Cromartie is going to be special.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom