NFLDraftCountdown Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

last sentence of the saints blurb sums up my feelings "One way or another it's basically a mortal lock that this pick to be used on the best defender available"

If we have Mayo, Lofton, or Goff still on the board and we choose Flowers, I would be very upset.

You know what we need. Some trades to somehow collect 2nd round picks. We could use three of them. I don't think Ellis will be there at ten. IF somehow we could trade back then trade back again, we could end up with a ton of young talent on defense.

If we have Mayo, Lofton, or Goff still on the board and we choose Flowers, I would be very upset.

:plus-un2: Especially if we sign Asante Samuel. I wouldn't be mad at TE Fred Davis either, but I'd prefer Lofton/Mayo/Goff, in that order.

The Saints don't need another small cover 2 CB. I'd still rather have CB Cromartie, DT Laws, and MLB Leman than DT Ellis, MLB Mayo, and some 3rd rd CB. But, I certainly wouldn't complain. In other words, I think Laws will be as good as Ellis and Cromartie is going to be special.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom