NFLN F bomb (2 Viewers)

If anyone should be fined its the *** **** [mod edit - :nono:] producers!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone should be fined its the *** **** [mod edit - :nono:] producers!!!!!!!!!

These guys are taught if that mike is in front of you act like its hot. Its like a gun it may not be loaded but you always treat it like it is. I hope the the FCC fines the crap out of that fat hypocryte.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I don't like that dude, that wasn't his fault. He's obviously off camera and whispering to someone. If anything, the staff person should get in the heat. If he hadn't cursed, we'd be saying 'stupid sound guy'.

Works now. He is in trouble, intentional or not.

He'll probably get a bonus for creating a buzz. I can't even imagine what Warren Sapp would have to do to get canned from NFLN. What hasn't he done?

Well, if it's true, he's probably fired this time. After that fiasco at the superbowl, then the fiasco with his twitter account last year.. this might be the last straw if he really swore on air.

Is that really his fault though? It seems to me that whichever jaggoff who forgot to turn off his mick is at fault, and he should be fired. I'm not a Sap fan at all, but right is right.

I assume they were having mic issues. Sounded like Sapp was whispering, but his mic was turned UP instead of OFF.

This ^

Is that really his fault though? It seems to me that whichever jaggoff who forgot to turn off his mick is at fault, and he should be fired. I'm not a Sap fan at all, but right is right.

This ^

I'm with you here. Things are wispered all the time when guys aren't on air and this time the sound engineer screwed up. Nothing to see here. Sapp is still a dumb$&*( with or without this incident.

This ^

I didn't watch it live, so the description sounded worse than I guess it really was.

I just figured that due to him already being on a short leash, they'd maybe just move on. I like Sapp though, but the reality is he's screwed up a few times. Maybe time out vs firing. Maybe just a meeting in an executive's office tomorrow. No idea.

Still, on stage, you can't be throwing around F bombs. You never know how close to a live mic you are.

His fault as the on-air commentator. You never use one of the "7 dirty words" when you are on set because there may be equipment problems. That is "talking heads 101". I'm sure he will get a reprimand from the FCC and possibly a hefty fine (because he said it more than once).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom