NFLN GameDay Morning has gone insane (1 Viewer)

Did anyone see the idiot Wandsdet (sp) former Bears coach and his rationale for picking the Bucs on Fox? No wonder he only lasted a few years as a coach.
Dave Wannstedt. Ah, he was elected in this show to spout the "a lot's changed since these two teams played last time, we all agree on that" narrative. The defense has been "consistent all year, they'll be fine". They're "all of a sudden running it more, they're throwing more play action passes, they're keeping Gronk in as a blocker when they have to, and Tom's not getting hit so he's throwing the ball down the field. Their offense is hitting stride". Yeah, I guess that happens 17 weeks into the season "all of a sudden".

Vick thinks AB is the "X" factor.

Colin had a much more aware take on the game indicating that the Saints have been getting rushing 4 and were able to hit Tom a lot and that their offensive line struggles against us.

Coop did a good #ManningHour skit.

Dave Wannstedt. Ah, he was elected in this show to spout the "a lot's changed since these two teams played last time, we all agree on that" narrative. The defense has been "consistent all year, they'll be fine". They're "all of a sudden running it more, they're throwing more play action passes, they're keeping Gronk in as a blocker when they have to, and Tom's not getting hit so he's throwing the ball down the field. Their offense is hitting stride". Yeah, I guess that happens 17 weeks into the season "all of a sudden".

Vick thinks AB is the "X" factor.

Colin had a much more aware take on the game indicating that the Saints have been getting rushing 4 and were able to hit Tom a lot and that their offensive line struggles against us.
The thing is, their Defense won’t be fine, unless fine is defined as giving up over 300 in the air and a buck twenty on the ground.

Not cause of their picks. Kurt Warner has become a dog donning a German Shepherd mask or sometimes a pug mask and makes frequent wardrobe changes. Michael Irvin has become a 3-eyed raven that does the Dez Bryant "X" complete with caw cawing and sometimes makes out with his Dallas Cowboys emotional support dog. And Mooch? Last week he was the Chicago Bears super fan Bill Swerski. This week he's a pirate.

I mean, I'm laughing but they seriously look like 3 dudes that have escaped from Atascadero State Hospital and crashed the set. Anybody else watching this?
I’m convinced Rich does this to them on purpose. 😂

Not cause of their picks. Kurt Warner has become a dog donning a German Shepherd mask or sometimes a pug mask and makes frequent wardrobe changes. Michael Irvin has become a 3-eyed raven that does the Dez Bryant "X" complete with caw cawing and sometimes makes out with his Dallas Cowboys emotional support dog. And Mooch? Last week he was the Chicago Bears super fan Bill Swerski. This week he's a pirate.

I mean, I'm laughing but they seriously look like 3 dudes that have escaped from Atascadero State Hospital and crashed the set. Anybody else watching this?

I saw and lol'd, a lot. I thought it was pretty fun. They do stuff like that on the regular, although this one was a bit more than their usual antics, I liked it.

I saw and lol'd, a lot. I thought it was pretty fun. They do stuff like that on the regular, although this one was a bit more than their usual antics, I liked it.
I always thought Kurt and to an extent Mooch were more in the "straight man" role, but it seems like they have been joining in to an extent that is just getting crazier and crazier. Maybe it's just me.

I always thought Kurt and to an extent Mooch were more in the "straight man" role, but it seems like they have been joining in to an extent that is just getting crazier and crazier. Maybe it's just me.

Well, Mooch and Irvin clown, a lot. Mooch used to be more laid back, but he's getting into it a lot more. He certainly seems to be enjoying himself, as are the other guys. They seem like a pretty fun bunch to have a beer with.

Yeah, I don’t know who their target audience is but it sure isn’t me

I stopped watching pre game stuff years ago

They were all getting too silly

Well, Mooch and Irvin clown, a lot. Mooch used to be more laid back, but he's getting into it a lot more. He certainly seems to be enjoying himself, as are the other guys. They seem like a pretty fun bunch to have a beer with.
Same but if Irvin starts making out with that stuffed dog, I'm out.

Yeah, I don’t know who their target audience is but it sure isn’t me

I stopped watching pre game stuff years ago

They were all getting too silly
I dunno either and I'm not sure if I'M their target audience, but I was entertained.

I may be in the minority, but I like the goofiness. They don’t seem to take themselves seriously and I appreciate that. It’s a game after all.

That, and they’ve got a lot of time to fill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom