NFLN replaying the September Saints vs. Bucs game at 7.. (1 Viewer)

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Funny - I know the final score and yet my heart is racing as I watch the replay of the 2nd game.

My name is VPCajun and I'm addicted to watching Saints games... since 1967.
Tip of the cap to you my friend. I’ve never watched a game twice. Just can’t do it.
I also can’t watch it if it’s not live, no matter if I’ve seen it or not, if I know the score I can’t watch. Heck I’ve never seen the super bowl win since watching it live. Same way with most movies, books, shows that I’ve seen. One and done. Lol

OP
Madmarsha

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Top of the cap to you my friend. I’ve never watched a game twice. Just can’t do it.
I also can’t watch it if it’s not live, no matter if I’ve seen it or not, if I know the score I can’t watch. Heck I’ve never seen the super bowl win since watching it live. Same way with most movies, books, shows that I’ve seen. One and done. Lol
That's funny because I am almost completely the opposite. I watch with my hands in front of my face and peeking through my fingers.

Last edited:

JustaSharkie

... for nefarious reasons.
Reaction score
Tip of the cap to you my friend. I’ve never watched a game twice. Just can’t do it.
I re-watch as I can and I realize how much I missed the first go-round. Specially if you take your eye off the ball and watch the line play, trench warfare.

VPCajun

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They began to turn to clock burning instead of scoring.
I guess I should have watched the last hour of the game before I posted! ; - ) )

(I recorded the last hour and watched it this a.m.)

Drew played until the 9 minute mark of 4th qtr. (when they scored a TD and went up 38-0), then the next series Winston came in...

Saint Lattimore

Earned Another Start
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on this! I watched it over again...

I forgot how Buck/Aikman were so blatantly “cheering” for the Bucs. Making excuses for them every time they messed up, and getting excited when they made plays...

Gentilly504

Practice Squad
Reaction score
NFL trying to will Saints vs Rams NFC Championship into existence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)