NFLNET not showing replay of Packers-Saints game... (1 Viewer)

VPCajun

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see where NFLNET is showing a replay of the Saints game. (As well as quite a few other games not being replayed.)

Am I missing something???

ETA: Why does their online schedule only go up to 8 pm???

Last edited:
Disappointing for Saints fans. (I ALWAYS DVR the games). But I can understand it from the NFL Network's perspective. How many viewers would you expect to watch a replay of a lopsided game like that? Only Saints fans would watch.
It seems they primarily elected to show 3 games 3 times each: Cleve v KC; Pitt v Bills; and Mia v NE

As well as replays of the MNG game.

[I attempted to DVR the game, but screwed up the programming...]

Boring game! 😂🤣😂

Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see where NFLNET is showing a replay of the Saints game. (As well as quite a few other games not being replayed.)

Am I missing something???

ETA: Why does their online schedule only go up to 8 pm???

It’s on YouTube if you’re looking for a replay.

I use GamePass. Can rewatch every any game in the league. Condensed version available and all 22 also.
Me, too. It really came in handy this weekend as I was in the hospital Sunday. But when I got back out I was able to watch the Saints and Denver (TB played a great game!) in full and check out a handful of condensed games.

I don't use the all-22 as much as I could, but I'm not one of those guys who like to break down every game. That said, there is always a handful of plays that I want to get a better look at and its great for that.

It’s on YouTube if you’re looking for a replay.
Or it's on my DVR and that's not getting deleted!

But to the OP, they don't replay blowouts. They only replay the close games. It's not the preseason where they show all the games throughout the week.

Disappointing for Saints fans. (I ALWAYS DVR the games). But I can understand it from the NFL Network's perspective. How many viewers would you expect to watch a replay of a lopsided game like that? Only Saints fans would watch.
Yeah but it would be all of us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom