NFL's Top 100 (2 Viewers)

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
So we know we have 7 total Saints on the list and that Ramczyk was 82 and Lattimore was 76. Do you guys agree with those two rankings? I think Rams deserves to be higher. I have a feeling Cant Guard Mike is 2 overall. Then Cam, DeMario, Kamara, & Brees would be somewhere in there.

OP
whodatbe

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Im assuming top 5 Lamar Jackson, CGM, Mahomes, McCaffery, Stephon Gilmore

Deucewildin

Rookie
Reaction score
Jackson
Thomas
Mahomes
Gilmore
McCaffery
Wilson
Donald
Henry
Kittle
Hopkins

I struggled with Top 3 I think can be in any order , however Jackson had more passing TD and Rushing TD and dude was just scary he and he alone brought that from an avg team to dominance

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Im assuming top 5 Lamar Jackson, CGM, Mahomes, McCaffery, Stephon Gilmore
Replace Gilmore with Donald and I agree.

1. Mahomes
2. McCaffrey
3. Jackson
4. CGM
5. Donald
6. Gilmore
7. Henry
8. Wilson
9. Hopkins
10. Kittle

OP
whodatbe

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I gotta say it seems like almost every big moment from someone on this countdown came against the Saints, and it hurts coach.

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
This means lamar will be #1 think in going to be sick

breesgirl

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Call me a hater, but I just can’t buy in to Lamar. I believe he’s a generational talent, but unlike Mahomes, Lamar isn’t a generational QB. I can just about guarantee that he won’t be half as effective the next few seasons as he was this past one.

These lists make me understand why players aren’t allowed a HOF or MVP vote. They seem to be just as biased/clueless as sports writers. The only thing Lamar does better than Mahomes is run. I have no issue if Russ comes in at 2. Next to Brees, he may be one of the most underrated HOF level QB’s in the history of the game.

the-commish

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
So we know we have 7 total Saints on the list and that Ramczyk was 82 and Lattimore was 76. Do you guys agree with those two rankings? I think Rams deserves to be higher. I have a feeling Cant Guard Mike is 2 overall. Then Cam, DeMario, Kamara, & Brees would be somewhere in there.
I agree on Lattimore. Ramczyk at 82 is ridiculous. He should at least be ranked near the Packers' Bakhtiari. I think they are neck and neck right now.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I just hope there's a season, then I'll worry about who the top players are. I do have high hopes for the Saints OL.
Me too, very excited if they can stay healthy....my Big 10 friend who is a huge MI fan says Ruiz will be the best C in the NFL within 2 years....he was right on both Streif becoming an eventual starter and Ram being a top 2-3 RT within 2 years as well....we will see....

No Armstead ?
This is why I can't take these lists seriously.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom