NFL's Top 100 (1 Viewer)

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So we know we have 7 total Saints on the list and that Ramczyk was 82 and Lattimore was 76. Do you guys agree with those two rankings? I think Rams deserves to be higher. I have a feeling Cant Guard Mike is 2 overall. Then Cam, DeMario, Kamara, & Brees would be somewhere in there.

So we know we have 7 total Saints on the list and that Ramczyk was 82 and Lattimore was 76. Do you guys agree with those two rankings? I think Rams deserves to be higher. I have a feeling Cant Guard Mike is 2 overall. Then Cam, DeMario, Kamara, & Brees would be somewhere in there.
So dizzam. No love for E Sanders

I just hope there's a season, then I'll worry about who the top players are. I do have high hopes for the Saints OL.

Davis comes in at 67. He had a heck of a season last year. Hopefully our other linebackers can stay healthy.

Still have Drew Brees, Cam Jordan, and Alvin Kamara (?) to place on the list.

Can Taysom Hill make the list without having a specific position? He has gotten a lot of press lately.

EDIT: Cant forget CGM!!!!

Last edited:
Hill wont be on the list. I do think Brees and Kamara will drop because of injuries, and Cam top 15 at least.

Kamara at 42. I believe our oline and being healthy will make him top 15 player again.

Cam is number 23. I thought he would make it to 15.
I think he should be in the top 20. I remember the first time he hit the Top 100 he was number 99. He has rightfully earned lots of respect since then.

Now we have to see where Drew Brees and CGM place on the list.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom