NHL 2021-2022. Hockey is back! (1 Viewer)

Pels season has concluded just in time for the start of the NHL playoffs.

My Penguins have to face the Rangers in Rd 1, and I’m concerned as we just do not match up well against them. Hoping the Pens can win in 7, but I fear NY wins in 6.

The Boston v Carolina series intrigues me…

Stars wound up with the Flames instead of Avs. Not that Calgary is a cupcake but that’s a better draw for the Stars.

The Boston v Carolina series intrigues me…
Yes. I saw that match up and I immediately liked it. Living in NC the last 15 years, I'd like to see Carolina smack the Bruins in the mouth (then again, I like seeing anyone smack the Bruins in the mouth).

My Caps waved the regular season good bye taking a spanking form the Islanders. Still hurts to see Barry on the NYI sideline.

I don't like the matchup with the Panthers. Feels like an early exit.

HUGE! win by the Caps on the road to go ahead 1-0 in the series.

They gave me what I thought a nice gesture when they broke the ice in the 1st, then I witnessed their slow death dance... but that 3rd period, they came out skating and passing the puck like the 90's Red Wings (ok, I am exaggerating, so sue me :hihi: ). The last 7 minutes were 7 minutes of bodies slamming and sticks clashing...

Boy, I love playoff Hockey!

Congrats.

Pens - Rangers going to 5th period shortly. OT definitely favors the Rangers, but I’m still holding out hope for Pittsburgh.

Oh, and Colorado is just destroying Nashville

Pens win 4-3 in 3rd OT
Casey DeSmith (2nd goalie) leaves game mid-way into 2nd OT.

Journeyman goaltender, Louis Domingue, comes in, pitches a shutout and gets a win for the Pens. Crazy game!

Last edited:
Ah well…Rangers dominate 3rd period on their way to a 5-2 win.

I’ll take a 1-1 road split, but our injuries are a huge concern.

I don't want to talk about it.... other than to say, ice like that should e illegal.

How much will Shesterkin be fined for his leg whip on Carter? Looked like a needless and reckless action to take. I guess the answer could be no fine, but the Player Safety committee needs to take a hard look at that play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom