NHL 2021-2022. Hockey is back! (1 Viewer)

Well that sucks, proud of my team for making the Conference Finals after in the preseason some “experts” didn’t think they would make the playoffs. Future looks bright LGR

One of many reasons I’m not a betting man. Thought that NY would find a way to force a game 7. Tampa’s D and goaltending were just too much for the Rangers.

I don’t really want to pull for either team. But Corey Perry being on Tampa tilts it towards Colorado.

All right, what are you all thinking for this series?
I’m thinking Tampa 3peats in 7 (which probably means Colorado in 6). Very curious to see what Colorado does with Kuemper if he can go and curious to see how much ice Point might see. Heard/read reports that they’ll ease him back in on the third/grinder line and then bump him up to the first if he looks solid.

Lot of “feeling out strategerie” expected in Game 1.

I am stumped. Usually I can pick the Cup winner, but this year....argh.

If pressed, I would think that Brayden Point returning will give Tampa the boost they need.

For the Av's, Makar could be the guy that pulls Tampa's d-men out of position.

I'm going with Avs in 6. It's so hard to bet against Tampa especially with Vasilevskiy looking better in the last few games of the Rangers series. And Tampa probably has a stronger team top-to-bottom and a better, more experienced coaching staff. I'll stop now before I talk myself out of the Avs in 6.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom