NHL 2021-2022. Hockey is back! (1 Viewer)

My interest isn’t quite there now that the Rangers are eliminated. I’ll probably watch some but it’s not the same without a dog in the fight

Avs fan - so of course I'll say Avs in 6. But don't trust our goaltending.

Now watch it be the Lightning in 5.
Just don’t have your home crowd jeer Vasilevskiy. All it did was tick him off

My interest isn’t quite there now that the Rangers are eliminated. I’ll probably watch some but it’s not the same without a dog in the fight
Yeah - interest does subside when your team gets bumped out. I'd encourage you to watch as this looks to be the 2 best teams going at it and will be close. Sports drama/tension to the max.

I'm a Wings fan and have enjoyed oodles of Cups and good times.

Great final with the two best teams. Normally watch here and there, but this final could be memorable. I'm really excited to see every game. I'm glad the Strangers lost as they've lucked out considerably with the draft lotto luck, while the Wings have gotten killed.

Wow. Go AVS.

But man, Kuemper is going to be their Achilles heel. 3rd goal looked soft.

This is going to be a crazy series.

I need to go back and watch this game more thoroughly as I was very distracted this evening.

From what little I did see, both teams appeared uncharacteristically tight.
Appears that Tampa needs to do a between job of dealing with Colorado’s Defensemen pinching. The Lightning’s gaps just appeared too soft and too low/late.

Only lopsided stat that jumps out at me is Colorado with 17 takeaways vs Tampa with 4 takeaways.

In any case, good to see a close game. Looking forward to game 2 on Saturday night.

Is anyone watching tonight? What's a score that puts it out of reach for TB?

My good friend is an Avalanche fan and I want to text her but I don't want to jinx it by texting too soon 😬

As good as Tampa was last year, and better than Montreal, the Avs appear that much better and maybe more over Tampa this year.

And Corey Perry is and always was a dick. I couldn’t pull for him when he was Dallas.

Pleased with the score right now. Looks like Tampa's going to be a bunch of birches and goon it up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom