NHL Playoffs 2019 (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So as we come down from one of the most gripping NCAA basketball tournaments of recent memory, we can now turn to what many argue is the most exciting post-season tournament in professional sports: hockey!

The (Tampa) Lightning come in as the heavy favorites at 2-1, with the next closest at 10-1 (Vegas Golden Knights). Go CAPS!

The first games of round 1 begin tonight.

Not a big fan of the wildcard system, it'll make for some great 1st round matchups, but some really strong teams are going to be eliminated early.
Wish they'd go back to 1v8, 2v7 etc - it put a higher value on a strong regular season... and no playoff McDavid... again :(

Can't believe it's already playoff hockey time again. Pumped! Go Stars, Knights, or Sharks! :D

I will repost this here, since someone, and I don't want to name names superchuck500, pooped over my thread :hihi:

Talk about taking a rubber bullet to the chin.

I am exhausted after watching that Caps-Canes 1st period. The speed, the body blow after body blow... and ALL CAPS!! 3-0 ?

Another NHL postseason... another Maple Leafs series loss to Boston

ever since 2013, when the Leafs BLEW a 4-1, middle-of-the-3rd-period lead, that franchise has just cursed us

Nobody in this town has much faith that Toronto will win the series, preemptive acceptance of inevitable heartbreak

Another NHL postseason... another Maple Leafs series loss to Boston

ever since 2013, when the Leafs BLEW a 4-1, middle-of-the-3rd-period lead, that franchise has just cursed us

Nobody in this town has much faith that Toronto will win the series, preemptive acceptance of inevitable heartbreak

They took home ice from the Bruins tonight.

Go Habs!
Oh wait. We suck, again.

Such a proud franchise to be reduced to such rubble.

Sigh. Go Preds.

They took home ice from the Bruins tonight.

for now. The unease won't dissipate unless they win the series. The city's cynicism is well earned.

But they did look good last night. The goaltending down the stretch got a bit shaky, but was solid last night. I missed part of the first period, but when I tuned in - they were still playing well.

After the protracted holdout by Nylander, last night was really amazing to see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom