NHL Playoffs 2019 (2 Viewers)

Watching a very entertaining Penguins-Islanders. Maybe it's me, but these guys don't look as fast as Carolina or Washington. Carolina looked blazing fast especially on that first period yesterday.

And Tampa Bay... wow.. they won 62 freaking games this year, but they are down 1-0 in their series, and right now losing at home 3-0.

Tampa. Ouch.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Kucherov is suspended 1 game after that cheap shot hit.

Pens-Islanders ended in punches thrown by a lot of people. The next game in Pitt is going to be "engaging" :hihi:

Mr.-Burns-Excellent.jpg

Wow. Best worst 1st period, Sharks and Knights. This is one of the things I love about Hockey, no lead is ever safe.

Suspect officiating aside, the Sharks are going to be kicking themselves when they watch the film. You just can't allow 2 short handed goals in the playoffs. And Fleury took 3 goals, but man, any other goalie (except Braden Holtby, of course :hihi: ) would've taken at least 7.

Last edited:
Man, great Hockey night tonight.

The Caps beat the Canes to go up 2-0 in another heavyweight fight, parts of which I watched in my phone, because I was at the game watching my Carolina Thunderbirds win their playoff series to go to the finals of the FHL.

It is extremely rare that you'd see Alex Ovechkin fight, but he just K.O.'d one of the Canes with three straight rights to the head. Flat out K.O.'d him.

Edit: leave it to youtube to provide instant gratification.

Last edited:

Maple Leafs playing with your heart strings, aren't they? :hihi:

Worst game I've seen the Capitals play. The 5-0 score doesn't tell the whole story. It was horrible. The Caps' best play in the game was Ovie K.O.'ing Svechnikov.

I don't know why Svechnikov challenged Ovechkin like that. Sure it gets physical on the ice, but you have to know your limits. Maybe next time he can challenge Tom Wilson to a fight.

The Stars blew it at home. This is on Bishop. He let in 2 goals that he should normally be able to handle easily. The Forsberg goal was just a great play by a great player. Granlund and Grimaldi's he should've handled. It's already gonna be tough to score on Rinne, Bishop needs to step it up.

Gerard Gallant's emotions are P'Oed, really P'Oed, and "ama kill ya!".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom