NHL Playoffs 2019 (1 Viewer)

that was an overwhelming performance by the Caps... wow

Can take the series on Sunday
????????

Scotiabank Arena is going to be rocking today. I'll be cheering for the Leafs. Part because I like Canadian teams in the playoffs, part because I hate the Bruins :hihi:

Boston's power play is looking unstoppable and Toronto's PK looking out of sorts. Moving the puck at will, 2 for 2 on PP so far.

maybe save of the playoffs there... WOAH!

maybe save of the playoffs there... WOAH!

followed by another incredible save. Leafs' D on it's heels ever since the first goal by the Leafs. And nothing in the offensive end. This could get really ugly. Leafs reeeeally lucky to be down only 2-1.

The Leafs seems they are playing desperate the last half of the 3rd. Since like the 15th minute, I don't think I've seen them cross the blue line with a controlled puck. They're just chucking it forward.

The Leafs goalie has made 3-4 HUGE saves the last 3 minutes.

Edit: ugh.....

Also, those refs aren't calling anything on Boston. I don't know why the Leafs didn't test that earlier.

Andersen is the only reason the game was as close as it was (it wasn't). Poor defensive play. No offensive control all game. 0 for 3 on power plays while Boston goes 2 for 2. Feels like 40 to 24 on shots is closer than the game actually was.

Don Cherry says that Andersen is the best goalie in the NHL and he had some amazing saves. That game felt more like 7-2 or 8-2.

Totally deflating. Anemic on both sides.

Andersen is the only reason the game was as close as it was (it wasn't). Poor defensive play. No offensive control all game. 0 for 3 on power plays while Boston goes 2 for 2. Feels like 40 to 24 on shots is closer than the game actually was.

Don Cherry says that Andersen is the best goalie in the NHL and he had some amazing saves. That game felt more like 7-2 or 8-2.

Totally deflating. Anemic on both sides.

I don't know if he's the best goalie, but the saves he made tonight, with the lack of defensive support, and those saves at the end of the 3rd, he's got a case. The Bruins were shooting uncontested.

I have to go back to the refs in the last period. Seemed to me they were not calling anything on anyone, just letting them play. In the last 10 minutes, I saw at least 3 penalties that get called in any game, all by the Bruins, but the Leafs just let it go, and didn't seem to give the extra effort.

ALL CAPS!!
End this tonight. Just had to hold on the initial onslaught, continue to be physical; may have lost Oshie, but Smith-Pelly brings the pain when necessary.

I grant that the Caps defense was off, gave up 2 easy goals earlier. But the home cooking was a bit too much this time, especially with that waved goal. It's a very different game if they are 3-3.

BgStSdP.png

Good luck in yours.

City preparing for the inevitable here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom