NHL Stanley Cup 2020 (2 Viewers)

Looks like I'll be missing most of the Saints/Raiders game Monday night. And next week a back-to-back Friday/Saturday, if necessary.

Everything about the matchup tells me Lightning in 5 (maybe 6), but the Stars keep finding ways to win.

Not a betting man, but even if I was, I wouldn't touch this series with someone else's ten foot pole.

Should be interesting...

Ready for the game to start :) Anyone here think SEC would ever have a Hockey Program??

Ready for the game to start :) Anyone here think SEC would ever have a Hockey Program??

Maybe if we get reverse climate change and and an Ice age sets in. :)

1-1 after 1 in game 1.

Dallas is definitely the more physical team tonight so far. Tampa is trying to fend them off and fortunate to have gotten their goal. Went off the skates of 2 players. It happens and, of course, it counts (even if Brett Hull kicks it in). ;)

Tampa seems to be adjusting, but curious to see how the second period plays out.

It's rare you see a puck bounce off the post like that, straight back.

1-1 after 1 in game 1.

Dallas is definitely the more physical team tonight so far. Tampa is trying to fend them off and fortunate to have gotten their goal. Went off the skates of 2 players. It happens and, of course, it counts (even if Brett Hull kicks it in). ;)

Tampa seems to be adjusting, but curious to see how the second period plays out.

They are definitely more aggressive than the past 2 series.

I may have jinxed Tampa, though... I told my son, I think I'll cheer for Tampa because I don't like the Stars' unis :hihi:

Still remember that game. I was lucky enough to work for a company that had multiple sets of tickets and from 1998-2005 went to at least a game a week and many playoff games. If you ever get a chance to sit on the glass, you will love hockey forever! All my friends knew if they got a call from me around 5pm game day it was to go see the Stars or Mavericks. I had an in with the admin assistant that was in control of the tickets. Good times! Go Stars!

Attachments

• 20200919_201514.jpg
    20200919_201514.jpg
    601.6 KB · Views: 2
Neither a Sabres or a Stars fan. Been a while since I've seen the replay, but my recollection is not seeing enough of a "distinct kicking motion" to overturn it. ;)

Stars up 3-1 after 2 periods. Tampa struggling to get things figured out.
Still stings that the Pens let Oleksiak get away.

P3 just cranked up.

Hope the rest of the series goes the same :) GO STARS!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom