NHL Stanley Cup 2020 (1 Viewer)

Stars look a bit flat tonight. Tampa definitely has the higher energy level. Khudobin likely getting pulled for period three.

It happens. Still a long way to go. Sometimes, it's just not your night (like the Saints on Monday).

Tampa wins it 5-2 to take a 2-1 series lead.

Dallas looked a bit out of sorts tonight. Khudobin went full blown Khudobin mode. Andrei Vasilevskiy didn't look particularly sharp for the Lightning, but he got the job done. Tampa was the more aggressive, physical team. Game 4 on Friday night followed by Game 5 on Saturday. Should be a very entertaining weekend.

Driving at the time, so only heard the call on the radio. Rooting against Dallas, but certainly don’t want to hear that they are getting “jobbed”.

Driving at the time, so only heard the call on the radio. Rooting against Dallas, but certainly don’t want to hear that they are getting “jobbed”.

I wouldn't say they got jobbed, but that one call that put Tampa on the PP which led to them scoring the winner, it was dubious.

There were other calls in that game you never see in playoff hockey, much less overtime where you basically have to decapitate someone to get a call. Maybe that ref wants to go home. Even the embellishment on Point was wrong.

However, Tampa is clearly more skilled that the Stars.

Might have to watch the game tonight, since it could be the last one of the series. If Dallas wins tonight not a big deal for me. Can Victor Hedman clean up?

It sorta of sad that Marty St. Louis is no longer on the team and Stamkos is injured.

1601145777302.png

Man, this is like the 12th round of a heavyweight fight, when both fighters are gassed and they are just throwing haymakers.

Yeah....great game. TB is clearly the better team but dallas is hanging in there.

Have to be frustrated if you are a Lightning fan. They were utterly dominating OT right up until Dallas scored.

That depends if you think professional sports is or isn't rigged. I think Dallas had a few opportunities to win it in the first over time period, but intentionally misfired. This is complete speculation on my part and doesn't really represent the vast majority of sport's fans.

I see sports as entertainment value, not a religion, or a tribal event. It's really all about the dollars, commercials, propaganda, some political agendas, and business. Whether a team loses or wins has no spiritual significance in my life what so ever.

Only watched some of the over time periods, didn't see the first three periods of regulation play. By the way, Corey Perry (former Anaheim Duck) scored the winning goal. Which I'm happy for him. Splitting Corey Perry from Ryan Getzlaf seemed like an insult, but it's just business I suppose. I'm sure the Anaheim Ducks are rooting for Dallas and Corey Perry, it's the right thing to do for a long time friend and coworker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom