N/S Nice article about Denver fans embracing Teddy Bridgewater (1 Viewer)

BBarnes6182

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Hopefully that D in Denver plays to their potential which the sky is the limit, their offense has weapons all over the field. If Teddy plays his style and continues to stretch the field like he did against the Giants they’ll be tough

Heartbreak Kid

Now hit MY music!!!
Reaction score
I have no doubts this team would’ve won games with him.

I wanted to see more efforts to keep him here at the time. It didn’t happen.

LaPlace DCL

Let's Get It On!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Can't help but be happy for Teddy. Carolina did him wrong after a great season. He's got a lot of potential in Denver with that defense. Always rooting for him!

mdharper

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
This has to be salt in the wound for Vikings fans. Just to think of the possibilities had Teddy not gotten injured or had Minnesota not thrown him on the trash heap after he did get injured.

Gotta make you wonder about that front office.

Que Que 6

Rookie
Reaction score
As monotonous as I find him, Bridgewater is a player who's easy to cheer for, just because the type of person he is.
When you think about it, the Saints have been so blessed at the QB spot for a decade-plus. Compared to several teams in the NFL who have not sniffed a good QB in 20 years.

Thunderchild

Formerly Mightymite
Reaction score
When you think about it, the Saints have been so blessed at the QB spot for a decade-plus. Compared to several teams in the NFL who have not sniffed a good QB in 20 years.
Well, I'm a Denver fan for now because of Teddy. Didn't pull for him at Carolina because Carolina. But now he is on an AFC team so I can root for him. And with Denver being the local team here, that'll be easy.

With Saints it is always about the team, not individual players, but it is nice to have Denver as a second team to pull for.

Teddy looked great this weekend!

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'll pull for Denver (because my british friend Claire is a fan) already, now I'm a full on Broncos fan....unless they play the Saints....

SAINTIN NEBR

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I live here in Denver and these guys have been spoiled with 2 eras of HOF QB's between Elway and Manning. Their local sports radio guys are not convinced that Teddy is a long term solution. Since Manning retired they have been desperately searching for his replacement. I wonder if we will be in the same boat without Drew.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom