Nice article to give some perspective on SMITH, VILMA and HARPER (1 Viewer)

If you guys really think there is a spot on this team for vilma, will smith, and Harper, you're absolutely nuts. I like them all, but this is a business. We have a plethora of leadership on offense, we can afford to move on from those guys. We can go sign three random dudes off the street and have the worst defense of all time. I'd much rather see IAQ, Hicks, and Hawthorne/Tez on the field than Harper, Smith, and Vilma. I mean I want someone to seriously come in here and say they'd rather have any of these three old, slow players on the field over our younger and faster players.

Lol basically this article just said releasing all three players will free up so much space. Which we already knew.

so we're roughly 6 mil over, those moves would save about 20 mil, so thatll be about 14 mil under, i think the rookie contracts will be around 3 mil? so that puts us 11 mil under. still need a LT, SS (unless IAQ or Bush can play SS), maybe they could find a LB or two in FA and someone on the DL.

time for loomis to do his magic.

Loyalty is an itch. We should take notes from the Patriots, Packers, Gaints, & Steelers approaches to overpaid-underperformed veteran players. Heck even the Failclowns are getting smarter this off-season.

Loyalty is an itch. We should take notes from the Patriots, Packers, Gaints, & Steelers approaches to overpaid-underperformed veteran players. Heck even the Failclowns are getting smarter this off-season.

saints gain nothing from cutting smith/vilma/harper before tomorrow at 3pm central. i dont see why everyone is so worried about them still being on the team at their high price tags just yet. now tomorrow come 3:00 our time, i'll be worried if they still here.

saints gain nothing from cutting smith/vilma/harper before tomorrow at 3pm central. i dont see why everyone is so worried about them still being on the team at their high price tags just yet. now tomorrow come 3:00 our time, i'll be worried if they still here.

Im confused, we gain nothing by cutting them at 3pm but tomorrow if we dont cut them by 3pm ull be worried? im lost...

Im confused, we gain nothing by cutting them at 3pm but tomorrow if we dont cut them by 3pm ull be worried? im lost...

cutting them before 3pm tomorrow... they have to be under the cap by 3. so they can cut them at 2:59 and its not dif than if they cut them 2 months ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom