Nice day for the Pels (1 Viewer)

saintbilly25

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They get a day of rest, while Memphis and Portland both lose. I can see a Pelicans run of taking 7 of 10 to get back to within striking distance of the 8th seed. INDIANA is a good team, but I see a 5-7 point win tomorrow.

And a huge win for them tonight. To be able to let both Zion and BI heal up and still beat a good team on the road is very impressive. Now they get 2 more days to rest before the most important game of the year at home Tuesday against Portland.

Pels have one of the deepest teams in the league. When Jrue plays good they are capable of beating anyone.

Now if we can see BI and Zion learn how to play together with efficiency then we'll be lethal.

Big win tonight. Portland is gonna be tough. Lillard just playing in god mode right now

Good thread by the OP.

The win vs. the Pacers was without Zion and BI. Now that's DEPTH!!!

Our New Orleans Pelicans have the 10th best record in the NBA since December. They have quietly overtaken Phoenix, and now occupy the #11 spot, with an eagle-eye focus on #8.

Go Pels!!!!

Hopefully we get the Jrue Holiday that shut him down completely a few years ago.

You know who is underrated on defense? Josh Hart
Guy plays great defense, is good for 10 points off the bench, 6-9 rebounds (which is amazing for a guard especially off the bench), is always good for 2-3 3s, and averages a couple steals a game (which generally get turned into a one man fast break)

You know who is underrated on defense? Josh Hart

I think Josh Hart is rated just fine. I love him.

Good shooter. Always hustling and seeming to get rebounds. Really annoying defender. He makes clutch shots, and he has the best facial expressions in the league. I'm a big fan.

And edit: I didn't get to watch the game last night because of the parade, but I followed it on my phone. Pleasantly surprised to see they won. See y'all in the Arena Tuesday.

Good thread by the OP.

The win vs. the Pacers was without Zion and BI. Now that's DEPTH!!!

Our New Orleans Pelicans have the 10th best record in the NBA since December. They have quietly overtaken Phoenix, and now occupy the #11 spot, with an eagle-eye focus on #8.

Go Pels!!!!
With San Antonio losing last night, they are only .5 games out of the 10th spot and 2 games out of the 9th, with a head to head matchup against #9 Portland Tuesday. 4.5 games out of the 8th and final playoff spot.

Melli is another guy playing well on both ends of the court

yes he is. if this team can avoid games like that last Houston one where we beat ourselves with unforced turnovers, I think we are a lock for the 8th seed.

what a storyline. after all the drama over AD leaving, Lakers vs Pelicans in the first round

A couple more nice consecutive nights for the Pels without playing. Last night saw losses by Memphis and San Antonio and tonight by Portland and Sacramento. The Pelicans are now in the 9th spot, tied with Portland but owning the tiebreaker. They are .5 games ahead of SA and 1 game ahead of Sacramento now. 3 games behind Memphis for the 8 spot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom