nice site for Rob Ryan defenses (1 Viewer)

Arguably the 2nd worst game Drew has ever played as a Saint was against that Rob Ryan defense back in 2010.

Arguably the 2nd worst game Drew has ever played as a Saint was against that Rob Ryan defense back in 2010.

i was about to post that. his defense ****** me off that whole game. d-line standing, one hand down. the de's hands down, tackles standing, vice versa, whol defense standing. drove me crazy.

on top of that, wasnt it the punter that ran a TD on us? :covri:

edit: no touchdown, he JUST ran it 80 yards from his 10 to our 10.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81b94a2c/GameDay-Browns-vs-Saints-highlights

Man, that has me all geeked up to just get an idea of how our lineman will be used....imagine Hicks and Jordan standing in front of Matty Ice....we will get his blood boiling!

i was about to post that. his defense ****** me off that whole game. d-line standing, one hand down. the de's hands down, tackles standing, vice versa, whol defense standing. drove me crazy.

on top of that, wasnt it the punter that ran a TD on us? :covri:

edit: no touchdown, he JUST ran it 80 yards from his 10 to our 10.

GameDay: Browns vs. Saints highlights - NFL Videos

I see some Madden style *** D in there lol. Rushin 2 Ppl.

Wasn't that during the period where Brees had a knee strain (or as it was[n't] reported to the NFL injury HQ, a hangnail)? The team had 2-3 lousy games in there, iirc. (Arizona as well?)

Cleveland's D did have a very good day, so I'm not taking anything away from Ryan, but I seem to recall some Brees mobility issues compounding the problem.

Yea. Shaun Rogers was dang near a 1 man wrecking crew. I remember feelin nauseous after that game

Yep. Rogers totally dismantled our interior line in that game. Based on that game I was so excited when we signed him....(sigh).

Standing defensive linemen won't last outside of long yardage downs. QBs are going to learn to check to a power run right at the standing lineman.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom