nice site with some interesting grades (1 Viewer)

If you go by these charts (which NEVER really works) we will be able to get Laws in the second and can get either Rivers at 10 or trade back for Jenkins or Cason.

I am not on the McFadden bandwagon at all, but no way is Stewart a better player in College, which is what these grades are formed from, or the Pros.

I don't agree with a lot of the player slots........and there's no way DRC could have graded that high against the level of comp. he went against.

Thanks for the resource. glanced at it, but it ranks Dre Moore at 12??? Jacob Hester at 85??? I like both of them, but that seems awful high, don't you think?

Thanks for the resource. glanced at it, but it ranks Dre Moore at 12??? Jacob Hester at 85??? I like both of them, but that seems awful high, don't you think?

I really don't know enough about moore, except that he did play well at the seniorbowl. Hester is probably in the wrong slot for a pro, and he really doesnt have a position, but he will make a team, I'm thinking 120-130ish 4th maybe later. thats not that big a difference and I think when we look back at this draft he will deserve a spot closer to 85.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom