Nice STH package this year (2 Viewers)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Considering I don't remember getting anything last year (to be fair, it might've gotten lost in my move), it was nice to see a package from the team this year with a nice looking flag along with the usual schedule magnet and bumper sticker.

Thanks guys. :melike:

Can you post a pic? I didn't get anything yet.

Last year if I remember it was just a sticker and a schedule magnet that came with a card.

I'm gonna sound like a grinch but compared to what other teams give their STH the Saints have always been below average when it comes to this.
No joke. Hell, I remember when Shinn owned the Hornets (now Pelicans) STHs got awesome gifts that put the Saints to shame.

No joke. Hell, I remember when Shinn owned the Hornets (now Pelicans) STHs got awesome gifts that put the Saints to shame.
Agree, Benson even significantly downgraded any Pelicans STH gifts after our poor owner Shinn was gone.

Agree, Benson even significantly downgraded any Pelicans STH gifts after our poor owner Shinn was gone.
Yep. The best perk for me was that the team guaranteed that STHs received every game giveaway after the end of the season. So you didn't have to worry about missing anything. That all went away.

Anyone got a picture of the flag? I have mine but haven't opened it yet. I thought for sure someone would've posted a picture by now.

Considering I don't remember getting anything last year (to be fair, it might've gotten lost in my move), it was nice to see a package from the team this year with a nice looking flag along with the usual schedule magnet and bumper sticker.

Thanks guys. :melike:
Not sure I agree -- I suppose not enough years have passed to reset my expectations. I'm still P'Oed that we don't get a media guide like STH did in the 60s.

Besides, my wife misses seeing my silent dance grinding up against my tickets every year when they arrived.

Not sure I agree -- I suppose not enough years have passed to reset my expectations. I'm still P'Oed that we don't get a media guide like STH did in the 60s.

Besides, my wife misses seeing my silent dance grinding up against my tickets every year when they arrived.
I never got a media guide as long as I've had season tickets. Used to get them every year with the Hornets/Pelicans until they went digital.

What the hell, Saints?

Now the whole grinding thing...? TMI

I never got a media guide as long as I've had season tickets. Used to get them every year with the Hornets/Pelicans until they went digital.

What the hell, Saints?

Now the whole grinding thing...? TMI
Lol, I think they may have stopped with the media guide in the early 70s.

Lol, I think they may have stopped with the media guide in the early 70s.
No, the media guides stopped in the late 90's. I remember the year before they stopped them. The year before the absolute last year they sent them out, I was waiting for mine and it never arrived. I called the Saints, my ticket rep was Mike Stanfeld. (He moved up after that.) I was upset that they stopped shipping the Media Guides to Season Ticket holders, he said they still printed them, but stopped sending them to the Season Ticket holders and just gave them to the media. So......., being ticked off, I called Buddy D on WWL on my way home from work. We had a nice funny conversation and he was catatonic.....in a Buddy D voice, "...you mean they stopped sending media guides to Season Ticket holders? That's ridiculous, cheap Saints... that's wrong, somebody needs to look into this...." He went on a huge rant. Somehow the Saints figured out it was me on the phone with Buddy D and I got a Media Guide a few days later, I think by some sort of express service.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom