Nice to join my fellow Saints Fans!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey everyone. This is my first post and I just wanted to introduce myself to y'all. Ill keep it short. I'm a former Marine who served 5 years in the infantry.
I have been a Saints fan since I came out of my Mothers womb, so don't think I'm a band wagoner. Been to many games but probaly not as much as y'all cause I'm from West Monroe which is like 5 hours away. But I hope to make some friends on here and be part of this great forum! Go Saints!!!!

Always room for another WhoDat. Welcome to the board.

Thanks Y'all! yea that is true lol but I been in Europe and Iraq for the last 5 years. lol But I will definitely go now that I'm done with that!

Welcome to SR, took me a lotta years to get off ESPN forums too lol. I served 6 years and the Saints were always my solid, got me thru some tough times and made me cry more often than any man likes to admit... although all my tears were from pure joy. I just get ****** and throw a remote or something if the bad happens but man the pleasure you get when the good things happen... hard to explain as I am sure every true fan of any team knows.

Welcome to the board shadyshane1986. Thank you for our service to our country. Who Dat!

Welcome. I went to school at NLU (ULM) so I know all about that drive. Is the Siesta Lounge (otherwise known as "The Sleaze") still open?

Yea they got thru some rough times!!! Thats is no lie!! I think of my family back at home as much as I thought of the saints and how they were doing!! Or waiting in anticipation for next year ! lol Sad i know!!! Im addicted!! Yes bayoubadboy to long of a drive if you ask me!! Well nothing is to long for the Saints!!! lol Thanks for the Welcomeing aboard guys!!! :banan25:

Welcome! I have a few buddy's from West Monroe. This year West Monroe Rebels actually came down to Lake Charles where I live to play the Barbes Bucks in the semi finals. Beats us barely. To many turnovers.

Yea Winndaddy Barbe is a very good team.. I'm actually surprised we won this year cause really we was better last year and was runner up...but thats football I guess. Good year for your Bucks though.! Our football team is always great! Thats a perk living here.

Yea I know. I was suprised that the Bucks kept it that close, but I had not been following high school football up to that point either. Congrats on the State Championship. Tommorow is a very big day for everyone around here. Its even a bigger for me though. The start of the Saints playoff run and the opening round of the AMA Supercross live from Anaheim California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Glade to see you made it home safe and sound.

Thanks Winn! yea man I hear ya! Cant say im to much into Supercross but o well have fun man! cheers!

Hey everyone. This is my first post and I just wanted to introduce myself to y'all. Ill keep it short. I'm a former Marine who served 5 years in the infantry.
I have been a Saints fan since I came out of my Mothers womb, so don't think I'm a band wagoner. Been to many games but probaly not as much as y'all cause I'm from West Monroe which is like 5 hours away. But I hope to make some friends on here and be part of this great forum! Go Saints!!!!

Semper fi Marine from 29 Stumps

will be leaving in a few hours from wichita and its a 14hr road trip, and if we dont get a good deal on tickets(yes driving there without) just to be there and around the best people/fans in the world is worth the drive, that and a hand grenade from st isle.

thanks for serving our country and if u see a guy on bourbon st with a lewis 2 tone jersey on thats me and i will get u a drink!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom