Nice Touch Saints (1 Viewer)

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I'm sitting here working and all of a sudden my phone blasts out....ITS GOOD!....the same alert I get during games. I look down and there's an alert on my iPhone that we had re-signed Lutz. Great work by somebody to think of that, it was worth a chuckle. Hell, I wish the alert would go off with every FA signing.

I didn't get one.

I assume you're talking about the Saints official app right?

ETA: I just realized I had to redownload my app from the cloud. Got a new phone since the season ended and hadn't used it since. Now that it's back, I'll be on the lookout for the next one when we sign someone. Just curious, did it do this for the Robertson and Banjo re-signings as well? (Never mind, I'm sure you'd have mentioned it if it had. Maybe they thought about it after that'd already been agreed upon.)

The official Saints app. It’s sorta worthless since I attend or watch every game but there are a few good features. I think you can access your season tickets. I don’t use it much so the alert was quite a surprise in March.

I got that notification too. I was in a meeting when it went off and the rest of the meeting I was wondering why are the Saints kicking a field goal in March

I'm sitting here working and all of a sudden my phone blasts out....ITS GOOD!....the same alert I get during games. I look down and there's an alert on my iPhone that we had re-signed Lutz. Great work by somebody to think of that, it was worth a chuckle. Hell, I wish the alert would go off with every FA signing.
I too was quite satisfied with that!

The official Saints app. It’s sorta worthless since I attend or watch every game but there are a few good features. I think you can access your season tickets. I don’t use it much so the alert was quite a surprise in March.

You can, that's mostly what I use it for instead of the SeatGeek app. All you have to do is click "More" at the bottom-right, then "Account Manager" at the top, sign-in to your account to link it and that's it.

Very convenient. I mainly started using it where I could keep my season ticket books intact this year with Mr. Benson on the cover but it was convenient enough that I'll be leaving my physical copies in the ticket book in the coming years too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom