N/S Nick Bosa possible serious injury (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score

Huge loss for them

Lot of injuries so far today. Bosa, Thomas, Barkley, Parris Campbell, Drew Lock, Byron Jones....

Whiners Solomon Thomas carted off field too, and Garapolo twisted his ankle, came up limping. that team is getting absolutely hammered on the injury front.

Bosa in a lot of pain.

Will the 49ers even be able to field a team by the 4th quarter?

That Bosa injury looked pretty serious on replay. If he gets out of this with only a sprain, he is very fortunate. Looks like something tore for sure, maybe more than one ligament. Ouch! Hate to see players hurt on any team. Hope he heals up.

I don't know. I never really feel bad for other teams, we've always had bad luck with injuries over the years and the way their FB last year faked a concussion from a hit from Gardner-Johnson, I say F them!
I forgot about that. Screw em.

I think this season may prove to the NFL suits that OTA’s and particularly Preseason matter more than originally thought. These players are dropping like flies because they haven’t done their typically Spring training/playing that their bodies are used to.

I’ve always felt that Preseason got a bad rap. No we see how vital it may be for the players.

Last thing: NFL rosters desperately need to be expanded to at least 60.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom