Nick Easton Career Statistics (1 Viewer)

Slaw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Career Totals:
Total Snaps: 1,159
Pass Blocking Snaps: 694
Snaps @ LG: 665
Snaps @ C: 463
Sacks Allowed: 0
QB Hits Allowed: 6
Hurries Allowed: 18
Pressures Allowed: 24
Penalties: 8

2016:
Total Snaps: 411
Pass Blocking Snaps: 269
Snaps @ C: 380
Snaps @ TE: 34
QB Hits Allowed: 3
Hurries Allowed: 9
Pressures Allowed: 12
Penalties: 1

2017:
Total Snaps: 748
Pass Blocking Snaps: 425
Snaps @ LG: 665
Snaps @ C: 83
Hurries Allowed: 9
Pressures Allowed: 12
Penalties: 7

He had quite an uptick in flags in 2017 after moving to guard.

I'd like to know how those #'s stack up against Unger and Peat.

He had quite an uptick in flags in 2017 after moving to guard.

I'd like to know how those #'s stack up against Unger and Peat.
Max Unger 2018
Total Snaps: 1,152
Pass Blocking Snaps: 648
Sacks Allowed: 4
Hurries Allowed: 11
Pressures Allowed: 18
Penalties: 1

Andrus Peat 2018
Total Snaps: 879
Pass Blocking Snaps: 494
Sacks Allowed: 3
QB Hits Allowed: 4
Hurries Allowed: 17
Pressures Allowed: 24
Penalties: 8

I've read center is his natural position. So even better center than guard but plays both. Love it.

Just started my film review last night, but talked to scout Brandon Thorn and felt that at center he was a pretty good player with some upside. Underrated, was the word he used. So far (about 100 snaps in) I think he's a step down from Unger, but he's also several years younger with some nice athleticism. He's a pretty good zone blocker as well which is Kamara's forte

Why didn't he play in 2018?

Just started my film review last night, but talked to scout Brandon Thorn and felt that at center he was a pretty good player with some upside. Underrated, was the word he used. So far (about 100 snaps in) I think he's a step down from Unger, but he's also several years younger with some nice athleticism. He's a pretty good zone blocker as well which is Kamara's forte

On a scale of 1 to mental institution, how concerned are you about having a step-down from Unger playing next to Peat?

Thanks RevDeuce....look forward to your analysis

Last edited:
On a scale of 1 to mental institution, how concerned are you about having a step-down from Unger playing next to Peat?
I know you're not asking me, but I don't think Peat is nearly as bad as some make out. I consider Peat above average when healthy. I still think the Saints will have a top 10 O line.

I know you're not asking me, but I don't think Peat is nearly as bad as some make out. I consider Peat above average when healthy. I still think the Saints will have a top 10 O line.

I'm not concerned about Peat either, other than his health.

It appeared to me that Unger was beginning to falter last year, having a couple of bad games. The competition was very good, but I think Unger was losing his confidence.

Peat is still the weakest link on the OL (though lets see how Easton looks), but his bad plays are only magnified due to the much better talent around him. Peat is an average starter quality player. Nothing wrong with that. As Slaw mentioned, this is still a Top 10 OL.

Nothing about Peat is above average except for the size of his caboose, but he is an average starter. That's fine. His biggest problem, and one of the things that has the Saints so frustrated with him, is the mental side of things. Lapses in mental processing on field, not keeping up at times, etc. Wildly inconsistent even pre-injury.

Looking forward to your film study. I'm still laughing at you and Ellias from your last show! I love your show!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom