Nick Easton plans to pick team by Monday (1 Viewer)

MV2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Article says we are in the mix. I guess we will know tomorrow if the saints will sign him. I read some people say he isn't very good. I don't know much about him. He is young, but was injured recently with disc issues in his back. Not sure why we would pursue a player who's been injured with neck & back issues. Any of you guys familiar with him?

I’d prefer Wisniewski. He played on a $3 million dollar contract last year and would have a shot at the starting spot. Plus, he can also play both Guard positions. He’s way better than Easton. Easton did have a decent season a couple of years ago, but I don’t want him with that neck injury he had.

If not for the neck injury and the questions pertaining to his long term heatlh, I think Easton would be the perfect type of guy to bring in to cover the vacancy left by Unger's retirement. We have Cameron Tom and Will Clapp, but I'm not sure those fellas are ready and/or able to fill those big shoes. John Sullivan and Wisniewski are also still out there, too. Man! I hope Unger wakes up in a month or two and decides he wants to come back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom