Nick Fairley (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Bogotá, Colombia - via - Metairie, LA, USA
Thank you, sir; may I have another!?!? He had a great game and has had a great season for us so far, and that's without much help from other DLmen.

This guy has turned a page since arriving here. I guess playing for your favorite team motivates you bc he's a different player here than he was in DET or StL.

Fairley, Rankins, Davison as the foundation of our interior DL for the next 3 years...? Amen to that. Please let's lock this guy up for a couple more seasons.

He is playing consistent and hustling on every play I watched him during the game. I can't wait to see him and Rankins on third and longs push the pocket, which should make our ends that much more effective.

He is playing consistent and hustling on every play I watched him during the game. I can't wait to see him and Rankins on third and longs push the pocket, which should make our ends that much more effective.

Sorry didn't mean to red thumb that. Hit the wrong damn button

In fairness, the guy was hurt a fair bit when he was in Detroit, but yeah, he's turned things up a notch. Maybe he's gained some maturity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope firecouch contributes to this thread and gives him a nickname.

This will be 3 straight years where he's been a top rated DT. It didn't just start this season. Remember that he was dominating along side Suh before getting hurt in 2014. That was the year Detroit had that really good defense. He loses weight and is top 5 for the Rams in spot duty. Now he's continuing it here.

DTs like him aren't easy to get. I'd much rather re-sign him then go for a FA who we have no idea how he'll play for us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom