Nick Foles leading Arizona over Oregon State (1 Viewer)

st dude

The dotless one
Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Nick Foles gets his first start tonight for Arizona. Nick's dad is a busines partner of mine and an old friend. I have known Nick since he was little. He played at Westlake after Drew Brees.

Nick sat out last year at Arizona after transfering there from Michigan State. He has been running second string but we have been figuring that if he ever got his chance he would beat out the other qb who had been recruited by the coach.

Right now Arizona leads Oregon State. Nick just ran for a touchdown. I have been texting with his dad today. If Nick keeps the job he could start against USC! I am really excited for Nick and his dad. LSU had kind of recruited Nick but took Jarret Lee instead. I think Nick has a chance to play on Sundays. He is big, strong, agile and a bright kid. I hope they can hold on and win.

Well I just have to bump this up. In his first year playing Nick gets to go to the Coliseum today and beat USC. :plus-un2:

Nick's a great kid. I sure wish LSU had offered him. He would have come.

Well I just have to bump this up. In his first year playing Nick gets to go to the Coliseum today and beat USC. :plus-un2:

Nick's a great kid. I sure wish LSU had offered him. He would have come.

Thats what she said.
I mean, great game, i was flipping back and forth...love usc being 6th in pac10! nick was picking apart the secondary when i was watching

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom