Nick Mullens (1 Viewer)

Usmfan84

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He's got the nfl release. It's very quick too.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Buickman

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He even lined up under the center once for a QB sneak. /sarcasm

Although I'm a fan of the team, I think he'll have a hard time making the transition to a pro style offense like Austin Davis has, especially to a west-coast offense.

OP
SouthernMissSaint

SouthernMissSaint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score

Although I'm a fan of the team, I think he'll have a hard time making the transition to a pro style offense like Austin Davis has, especially to a west-coast offense.
Yes that is always a concern. He is a much more accurate passer than Davis and stands strong in the pocket. He is very Breed like in ball placement, especially on deep posts and back shoulder passes. I assume he works on pro style drop backs in the off season to prepare for a possible look by the League this spring. He seems to have the mental toughness and intelligence to make a strong case. Maybe just being a homer

OP
SouthernMissSaint

SouthernMissSaint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score

Yes that is always a concern. He is a much more accurate passer than Davis and stands strong in the pocket. He is very Brees like in ball placement, especially on deep posts and back shoulder passes. I assume he works on pro style drop backs in the off season to prepare for a possible look by the League this spring. He seems to have the mental toughness and intelligence to make a strong case. Maybe just being a homer

Usmfan84

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Davis had a longer release. Mullens release is lightning quick so IMO they are very different.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Higher

Very Banned
Reaction score
Great game for USM but I would much rather have Chad Kelly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)