Nick Mullens (1 Viewer)

He's got the nfl release. It's very quick too.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

He even lined up under the center once for a QB sneak. /sarcasm

Although I'm a fan of the team, I think he'll have a hard time making the transition to a pro style offense like Austin Davis has, especially to a west-coast offense.

Although I'm a fan of the team, I think he'll have a hard time making the transition to a pro style offense like Austin Davis has, especially to a west-coast offense.

Yes that is always a concern. He is a much more accurate passer than Davis and stands strong in the pocket. He is very Breed like in ball placement, especially on deep posts and back shoulder passes. I assume he works on pro style drop backs in the off season to prepare for a possible look by the League this spring. He seems to have the mental toughness and intelligence to make a strong case. Maybe just being a homer

Yes that is always a concern. He is a much more accurate passer than Davis and stands strong in the pocket. He is very Brees like in ball placement, especially on deep posts and back shoulder passes. I assume he works on pro style drop backs in the off season to prepare for a possible look by the League this spring. He seems to have the mental toughness and intelligence to make a strong case. Maybe just being a homer

Davis had a longer release. Mullens release is lightning quick so IMO they are very different.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Great game for USM but I would much rather have Chad Kelly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom