Nick Toon (1 Viewer)

saintlyn8

cool brees
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Great game young man!!! I think it's important to recognize how he played today!! Myself along with others have given him a hard time, but today he made a couple of very huge plays, including a very impressive TD.

Keep that up, hoping to see MORE of that in future!!

Great game young man!!! I think it's important to recognize how he played today!! Myself along with others have given him a hard time, but today he made a couple of very huge plays, including a very impressive TD.

Keep that up, hoping to see MORE of that in future!!
Its about time. If he has that in him, then he should have been out there from week one and not meachem.

Nice to see him make a positive impact in the game. Sometimes, a guy just needs to get some confidence in order to break out. I don't know if that's going to happen with Toon but it sure is time to find out!

Good to see Toon step in and make an impact It took Meachem 3 years to start making plays for the Saints. Glad to see Toon step up and make plays

...to recognize one excellent play, one run of the mill catch, and a par for his course drop?

scaled_full_c776e9274c9a62741dd0.jpg

Let's not start ****ing Toon's **** just yet boys. So sayeth Mr. Wolf.

...to recognize one excellent play, one run of the mill catch, and a par for his course drop?

Absolutely. The run of the mill catch was for a big first down. This will hopefully push him in the right direction and get him making these plays every week.

in 3 seasons he is now totaled 7 catches for 110 yards and 1 td.
he is about to turn the corner folks!

All he needs to do is get on the field, he catches flack because he doesn't make the active game day roster...

How about Kenny Stills? You know, our receiver who actually deserves praise?

He absolutely did have a fantastic game as well. This is the first time that Toon has actually done something, and i felt he deserved some props, that's all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom