Nick Underhill: Payton won't confirm Starting QB (1 Viewer)

The starter will be Dramis Hill Boudreaux!!!!!
He's a new guy they secretly stashed on the practice squad and has been practicing all season for this day!!!!
He's 6 ft. 7 inches tall, weighs 265 pound and runs a 3.2 40 yard dash.
Can throw the ball over the dome, run around it and catch it on the other side before it hits the ground. He was raised in the swamps of the Atchafalaya Basin and went played college ball for UCLA (University of Cajuns @Lake Arthur). I followed his career closely cause I'm the Alumni president for UCLA. ;););)

Worth noting that media had very little access to practice this week. So someone saying that Taysom had 1st team reps isnt very reliable
It actually makes no sense with only one backup now the backup would get zero time with first team. That whole thing is a 100 percent nonsense. Both guys would be getting reps 100% guaranteed

The starter will be Dramis Hill Boudreaux!!!!!
He's a new guy they secretly stashed on the practice squad and has been practicing all season for this day!!!!
He's 6 ft. 7 inches tall, weighs 265 pound and runs a 3.2 40 yard dash.
Can throw the ball over the dome, run around it and catch it on the other side before it hits the ground. He was raised in the swamps of the Atchafalaya Basin and went played college ball for UCLA (University of Cajuns @Lake Arthur). I followed his career closely cause I'm the Alumni president for UCLA. ;););)

Nah, it's that "punter" that they stashed away on the Practice Squad!!!

SP can always line Taysom up at QB and Winston at WR then motion Winston into the backfield and motion Taysom out to WR.
Hell Payton may even just direct snap it to Kamara

I really wouldn't want to be mod here post game....

It's probably going to be a bit toxic no matter who plays or even we win or lose.

Unless we win in convincing fashion. I hope there is a plan.

pull up a chair kiddies, let’s travel back 17 years to relive what it’s like to have a thing called a “quarterback controversy.”

1605933240637.gif

Taysom is the starter Sunday. It’s fact. Let’s just say my source is closer to Taysom than anyone on the team including Sean Payton. I guess SP could change his mind at the last minute but I doubt it.

Even if it is Taysom, Payton could announce that 2 weeks ago cause there's no film of what our offense would be like with Taysom.

What exactly is Atlanta suppose to be looking at??

I'm telling y'all it doesn't matter who they say the starter is. They can change their mind up until after the kickoff right before the offense takes the field. Or heck even put them both in to start.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom