Nick Underhill returning to cover the Saints (1 Viewer)

wnelson

Who Dat Nation
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I remember being a kid and fighting to read Pete Finney first thing in the morning every Monday (or Tuesday) of the season from like age 10 until his retirement. Nick is my daughter's generation version of Pete. We didnt realize how much Nick was missed until he left. Welcome Home

SaintsFanatic

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I’m very happy for you and others who like Underhill’s coverage. I don’t care for it...I’m pretty indifferent about the news honestly.
Quit trying so hard to be Mr Contrarian.

Underhill's articles are unmatched from any other Saints' beat writer perspective. Who else comes close to delivering the type of content NU put out while he was here?

JvilleJoe

Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Underhill was a huge loss when he left and I an excited about him coming back. No question the best beat writer I have seen in my plus 54 years following the Saints. There were several occasions when he was covering the Saints that I texted/emailed him and he always responded quickly and with the information I was looking for. I, too, would absolutely subscribe to him, particularly since I am not subscribed to NOLA (which bothers me to no end as I cannot now get any New Orleans or Saints news via NOLA)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom