Nick Underhill: Saints should “unequivocally” try to trade for the Raiders’ Hunter Renfrow (1 Viewer)

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

He would be our top slot receiver. This is a pay article, and I know we all want to protect Nick’s fine work. If it’s okay for me to paste a paragraph of the article here, I can.

EDIT - Here’s one paragraph from the article:
“There have been some mixed signals on whether the Raiders are actually looking to move Renfrow, but that seems like posturing for the right offer. Considering the team's moves, it would be a surprise if Renfrow isn't available for a particular price.”

Last edited:

He would be our top slot receiver. This is a pay article, and I know we all want to protect Nick’s fine work. If it’s okay for me to paste a paragraph of the article here, I can.
I think it’s ok to give basic info
But any in-depth analysis or information he got from locker room should be off limits

The Raiders have already paid Renfrow a $4.3m roster bonus this year, if they wanted to trade him it probably would have been before that bonus kicked in.
They also drafted Tre Tucker and signed Jacobi Myers in free agency. This trade would likely happen after June 1st, so the Raiders can lower their cap hit.

If the saints are trading for a receiver from the Raiders I’ll take Adams.
#metoo, but I don’t think we have money for him (and before folks mention Loomis or Harley) remember, the salary cap is still a thing. Unless we are for continuing to lose guys like Williams, Vonn, and TRex, we need to go with the cheaper option.

#metoo, but I don’t think we have money for him (and before folks mention Loomis or Harley) remember, the salary cap is still a thing, unless you are for continuing to lose guys like Williams, Vonn, and TRex.
I don’t think it’s a possibility but I’ll pass on Renfrow. Especially at his cap hit. Remember, he got paid recently too.

We already have a too many receivers and some won’t make the team.

The only thing I’m concerned about is the reports that AT Perry had concentration drops against air in the rookie camp. That’s the only reason I would say to bring in Renfrow.

The depth chart would look like this

Thomas 1 yr
Olave 3 years plus option
Shaheed 1 year
Renfrow 2 years
Washington 1 year
Edwards 1 year

But half of these guys are on 1 year contracts.

I guess Washington or Edwards might not make it. And Perry (4 years)
would be at the bottom of the depth chart unless Shaq Davis outplays him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom