Nick Underhill: Saints should “unequivocally” try to trade for the Raiders’ Hunter Renfrow (1 Viewer)

The FO must be considering acquiring Renfrow if Underhill writes an article about it with the term unequivocally. A lot of analysis that he puts out there is closely tied to what intel’s saying to him.

I think he also mentioned if they should about a month ago. Getting closer to that June 1 deadline too when cap hits are lower.

They also drafted Tre Tucker and signed Jacobi Myers in free agency. This trade would likely happen after June 1st, so the Raiders can lower their cap hit.
I get the cap hit part, but I still don’t know why they would have paid him $4.3m if they planned on trading him.

If they traded him before they paid him $4.3m, they would have had a $7.4m dead cap hit this year.

If they trade him after June 1, they will have a $6.2m hit this year and a $5.5m hit next year. They get almost no cap savings this year and they are out $4.3m cash.

The FO must be considering acquiring Renfrow if Underhill writes an article about it with the term unequivocally. A lot of analysis that he puts out there is closely tied to what intel’s saying to him.

I think he also mentioned if they should about a month ago. Getting closer to that June 1 deadline too when cap hits are lower.
Exactly, I’d say we are strongly considering and have most likely reached out to see what it would take.

Agreed. It seems he has considerable insider information. This would indicate this move is already being considered and he will drop the full article as soon as it is announced. Not saying this is a fact but as stated, this isn’t coming from thin air.

Edwards and Perry could be interchangeable at 5 & 6.

Of course, this is dependent upon how NFL ready Perry is.
Perry will be a solid 3 imo. Someday a solid 2. I’m bullish on him.
Judging by his lack of moves at that position, that much is obvious. I just disagree with him.

We are an injury away from having to start a below average player.
Very thin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom