Night and Day without Lattimore (1 Viewer)

gtaz21

Groundskeeper
Reaction score
Now, we see how much Lattimore means not just to this defense but to this whole team. This is not the same team without him.

Taking away the other team's best receiver completely makes the QB check down and gives the pass rush more time to get to the QB. Stopping the other team's offense allows the Saints' offense to be more patient and run the ball more and dominate the game.

Without Lattimore, our defense is really not much better than it was last year, which means the Saints are not much better than they were last year.

He is THE DIFFERENCE in our team this year.

Not just Lattimore, Vaccaro has played great this season and Klein is the QB of the defense. Without those 3 we get what we see here which are broken coverages everywhere.

Not just Lattimore, Vaccaro has played great this season and Klein is the QB of the defense. Without those 3 we get what we see here which are broken coverages everywhere.

Those other guys are important, but Lattimore is the most important guy on our defense now. He has been shutting down the other teams' top receivers. Without him, there is a domino effect that really trickles down and hurts our defense and our offense.

I cringe when I see Harris in the game.

We also really needed Vacarro for Vernon Davis, he's too fast for our linebackers.

It's humbling. Lot of us seemed to have already called the W, but at least we still lead the division with our win over Carolina. Hopefully we get our guys back soon

Even before Lattimore went out you saw issues but yes I would agree they missed him a ton today.

It's a result of all the injuries. They're happening at the wrong time.

Vaccaro and Klein aren’t that far away are they? And the way Latt tried to come back on, I guess there’s a chance they’re all available next week.

Okafor concerns me.

Was watching the Rams get slapped up bc im on the westcoast. Can you guys fill me in on what happened to ML? I hope nothing bad happened to any of our guys. The only alert I received from the app was that one of the skins back went down.

Was watching the Rams get slapped up bc im on the westcoast. Can you guys fill me in on what happened to ML? I hope nothing bad happened to any of our guys. The only alert I received from the app was that one of the skins back went down.

Rolled his ankle.

I doubt he's back next week, but what do I know

As they showed today, A TEAM showed today a single player does not make a TEAM. Yes the may not be quite as as good, but, you can WIN if the coaching and back ups can play!

I think it took some time to adjust to Lattimore being out but they stuck with it and got better as the day went on. Losing a shutdown corner doesn’t without a blip, but they stiffened up.

That game was going to go that way whether we had Lattimore or not, the Redskins offense is what is is...high potent they made their share of plays came out executing the Saints defense came alive when it mattered but I don't think it had anything to do with Lattimore not being in the game, they attacked him too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom