Nightmare of a game for Reggie (1 Viewer)

TnSaintsFan

Veteran
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A fumble, an interception, hardly contributed on offense or on punt returns and then to top it all off, he gets hurt. Let's hope he is ok and all this bad stuff is behind him. If healthy, I look for him to bounce back from this bad game and put it behind him.

I think this game was probably the low point of Reggies career since High School, yes.

I'm starting to wonder when he is going to "break out".

And one punt return TD doesn't count, nor does catching 75 passes for 90 yds.

Well probably not next week with a ankle sprain and an away game vs Tampa.

Cincinnatti, San Francisco, Dallas and Washington should all be ripe for the picking.

Man we have a tough schedule for our offense. Baltimore, Pittsburgh (still can be good), plus Atlanta, Tampa and Carolina some of the best defenses in the NFC.

Yeah, you're right. I wish we had Mario Williams.

Alot of problems is that our OLine can't run-block for anything (Deuce is doing most of the work for himself) and all of his passes are glorified runs. We need to send him deep on routes, not keep him in the backfield for every pass.

Reggie will be fine,there is no way he would have lived up to the hype of what we and the national media put on him. Reggie will be fine once the dust settles and the media move on to the next who ever it may be next year. Reggie is a good kid ,he's ggod for the Saints and good for the state of Lousianna,he's given us hope and the people of the Gulf hope you can't ask for more. like I said once the target fades we will see what Bush really is. It is Ironic how Colston snuck in and is one the most productive rookies so far in the NFL. Funny thing how things work out.

No more Martini's for Reggie during bye, he needs to just run Sprints around the Superdome during his offtime.

It's just so frustrating to watch him try to outrun everyone to take the edge up the sideline inevitably resulting in a loss of yardage, when a couple plays later he runs downfield, shakes a man, and gets a good gain. "He'll learn" . . . hopefully sooner rather than later.

He is a very large part of our success thus far though and I am not at all downplaying what he brings to this team, on and off the field. Today was a bad day for everyone (not just Reggie), now let's move on and give it to Tampa.

I can be the first to say that I was against the RB pick. However, he has shown some of his worth by simply being a decoy. It just so happens that the Ravens had his number. No biggie. Our other guys should have stepped it up. I think our J-line is great, but they struggled a lot this game. We're all entitled to a bad day on the job and these guys are no less. I'm not condoning it, just saying matter of factly. If they play like this next week (the whole team), then I'll start griping and LOUD. For now, they have exceeded our expectations and I'm still proud of them. I hope they don't prove me wrong, as I want to enjoy a nice, CROW platter at the end of the year. I'm not a RB fan, but I hope and pray to God that he is ok, and I mean that sincerely. Because, he is a Saint now and that makes him #1 in my book.

On the GOOD side of things, I don't see there being anybody that can come close to Marques Colston for ROY.

Long live our boys and may the almighty God bless you all (whichever God you believe in).

Love ya guys.

I forgot to mention this:

We'll see how this team over comes adversity next week. I expect it to be close since it's a division rival, but I have faith in our guys to show us the mustard!

A fumble, an interception, hardly contributed on offense or on punt returns and then to top it all off, he gets hurt. Let's hope he is ok and all this bad stuff is behind him. If healthy, I look for him to bounce back from this bad game and put it behind him.

I just being picky here but he didn't have a fumble...on a QB/RB hand off if there is a fumble the QB is credited.

When considering how Reggie single-handedly lost the game today, spraining his ankle is about the best thing that could have happened to the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom