Nikki Fargas Leaving LSU (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
GA: I don’t want to hear ifs. I want to hear “I got this GA. Now go back in there and chill out because the Calvary is on the case.”

Scott Woodward: I got this GA. Now go back in there and chill out because Kim Mulkey is being hired.

GA: You hiring Mulkey?

Scott Woodward: You feel better now mofo?

I always thought she looked good in Purple & Gold sitting in the stands cheering on Kramer and his baseball teammates.

I don't know what Nikki Fargas was like, but the Lady Tigers best be ready for a fiery, hard-nosed, outspoken coach who has the skins on the wall to prove her demeanor.

I always thought she looked good in Purple & Gold sitting in the stands cheering on Kramer and his baseball teammates.

I don't know what Nikki Fargas was like, but the Lady Tigers best be ready for a fiery, hard-nosed, outspoken coach who has the skins on the wall to prove her demeanor.
She called out 6 players during her introductory press conference, pointed at the Final Four banners hanging in the PMAC and said she was here to win championships, not settle for Final Four banners.

She also said she can now tell Boudreaux and Thibodeaux jokes without people looking at her likes she's crazy. Rest assured, she'll give them other reasons to look at her like she's crazy.

So is Mulkey an even trade for Aranda with Baylor? :hihi:

She also said she can now tell Boudreaux and Thibodeaux jokes without people looking at her likes she's crazy. Rest assured, she'll give them other reasons to look at her like she's crazy.

So is Mulkey an even trade for Aranda with Baylor? :hihi:
NO. Mulkey is the better coach for sure, at least for the moment. No disrespect to Aranda, but Mulkey is THE Alpha in the Women's college game.
She brings instant respect and credibility to the Lady Tigers.
She also brings excitment.

I just saw LSU got over 2,000 season ticket requests since the hiring. They averaged about 1,500 people a game the last full season. That's a BIG uptick in interest. I coached girls basketball for 7 years in TX and the Ladies actually play a more team game then the men. It can be very good basketball when played at the highest level and I am looking forward to some excitement around the Lady Tigers.

NO. Mulkey is the better coach for sure, at least for the moment. No disrespect to Aranda, but Mulkey is THE Alpha in the Women's college game.
She brings instant respect and credibility to the Lady Tigers.
She also brings excitment.

I just saw LSU got over 2,000 season ticket requests since the hiring. They averaged about 1,500 people a game the last full season. That's a BIG uptick in interest. I coached girls basketball for 7 years in TX and the Ladies actually play a more team game then the men. It can be very good basketball when played at the highest level and I am looking forward to some excitement around the Lady Tigers.
Will Wade is gonna have to step his game up if he wants to meet the same attendance...

Will Wade is gonna have to step his game up if he wants to meet the same attendance...
Yeah you right.

Wade should probably get Coach Mulkey to teach him some inbounds plays as they haven't been able to figure that out since he's been here. Or maybe how to play a little defense.

• 1Like
Reactions: MLU
Yeah you right.

Wade should probably get Coach Mulkey to teach him some inbounds plays as they haven't been able to figure that out since he's been here. Or maybe how to play a little defense.
Mullet is coming for Wade's job, too and double the up the paycheck...

Maybe they can swap teams. Wade coach the women’s team, and Mulkey coach the men’s. :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom