Niner fans rush to this forum. (1 Viewer)

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Typically, fans will rush to other team message boards, when they feel their team is the better team to console or to promote their agenda. When their team sucks, they never venture into other team’s forums. All said, there has been an uptick this week, with Niner fans here on this board. I hope they enjoy the festive atmosphere of the dome and the BIG “L” the Niners will get to enjoy, during this holiday season. SHOULD the Niners win, it will be interesting to see their followup to the game. Conversely, when they lose, I want to see their followup. So in other words. Win or lose, let’s see how many return to discuss the outcome.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
As long as they are civil, let them come. I like the info they share on their team.
I don't mind it either as long as they're cool. If we win, it's highly unlikely more than one or two will be back (of those who just joined this week). If we lose, they'll likely all be here in full force. That's when you get to see if they're actually cool and civil or not.

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is for the niners from when they you to whip up on us in the old nfc west days. Do you guys think Brady is better than Montana?

bladerunner

Rookie
Reaction score
Typically, fans will rush to other team message boards, when they feel their team is the better team to console or to promote their agenda. When their team sucks, they never venture into other team’s forums. All said, there has been an uptick this week, with Niner fans here on this board. I hope they enjoy the festive atmosphere of the dome and the BIG “L” the Niners will get to enjoy, during this holiday season. SHOULD the Niners win, it will be interesting to see their followup to the game. Conversely, when they lose, I want to see their followup. So in other words. Win or lose, let’s see how many return to discuss the outcome.
Have you been to their board? Check it out... not much football IQ there but a lot of four-letter words.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom