Match Up Niners DL Arik Armstead leaves practice - UPDATED - Now reported as a Vet Day Off (1 Viewer)

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
If injury related, this could be big. UPDATE - now being reported as non injury related get day off.

Also...

Last edited:
giphy.gif

That wouldn't just be big, it'd be huge. IDK who'd play in his place if he's hurt, but whoever it is surely won't be as disruptive as he is.

Interesting. That would be like us missing Davenport or Jordan. Huge advantage if he can’t play

as jumpy as some fans are, i'm sure the Saints are just preparing for them playing their best players at their best. At their Who Dat Best! Who Dat?

as jumpy as some fans are, i'm sure the Saints are just preparing for them playing their best players at their best. At their Who Dat Best! Who Dat?

The Saints prepare that way as you say, but if he's injured that's still interesting game week news for us fans to follow.

Good for him. If the report was true that he was there, then left that seems kind of odd for a vet day. Also odd for a vet day off on a Thursday. Maybe it was a non related personal issue that arose this morning.
Damn. I was just starting to hope he decided he wanted to pursue a different career and showed up to tell the coaches in person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom