Niners game - Dee Ford, Breida and Staley coming back. (1 Viewer)

I disagree, if there's one thing the 49ers have been all year, it's motivated and resilient. They wont be tired and wont be afraid of playing in the dome. The Saints aren't Seattle and they aren't as good as Baltimore.

I've watched your last few games, and I honestly don't think you'll be giving us something we haven't already seen.

The Seattle game was just a weird one, with key players out and back ups dropping 9 balls for 100+ yards. Baltimore was legitimate.

If your Oline is banged up, I expect another Green Bay game.

Hello Saints fans,

First off hoping for good game no injuries on either side. Wish I could go to this game, went to the dome back in 08 for Sugerbowl, great city great food and people. It was new years so it was like Mardi Gras (check spelling) for the wife and I. We had a ton of fun even though UH lost.

I think playoffs are going to be crazy this year, NFC playoff picture is so heavy. Who'd a thought so many teams would be in contention. I'm glad 49ers are in it this season, last season we were think we get #1 or #2 in the draft so this year has been crazy for us fans.

Any again here's to good and injury free game and may the best team win.

Go 9ers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom