Niners game - Dee Ford, Breida and Staley coming back. (1 Viewer)

sfbaysaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Jaquiski Tartt (S) will likely play with broken ribs which he got in the Ravens game. DJ Jones (DL) has a sprained ankle from the Ravens game.

Dee Ford coming back is big for the niners edge rushing... Breida coming back gives them more running plays.
If Tartt and DJ Jones are compromised then that would be big for the saints O.
...and Richard Sherman injured his knee... but he says he will be playing.

Jaquiski Tartt (S) will likely play with broken ribs which he got in the Ravens game. DJ Jones (DL) has a sprained ankle from the Ravens game.

Dee Ford coming back is big for the niners edge rushing... Breida coming back gives them more running plays.
If Tartt and DJ Jones are compromised then that would be big for the saints O.
...and Richard Sherman injured his knee... but he says he will be playing.
Who are these players? Never heard of em.
who are these players? Never heard of em

I’m still sticking with my prediction that the Saints win by double digits. San Fran can be gassed early if the Saints can take them on a long opening drive. Even if that drive only results in 0 or 3 points they will get tired early. They just played a east coast game that was brutal on both sides. I’ve heard reports that they are staying in Florida but I don’t know if that’s true or not. Now they have to come into the dome and play a well rested team. I think they are going to have a long plane ride back to Cali.

I’m still sticking with my prediction that the Saints win by double digits. San Fran can be gassed early if the Saints can take them on a long opening drive. Even if that drive only results in 0 or 3 points they will get tired early. They just played a east coast game that was brutal on both sides. I’ve heard reports that they are staying in Florida but I don’t know if that’s true or not. Now they have to come into the dome and play a well rested team. I think they are going to have a long plane ride back to Cali.

I disagree, if there's one thing the 49ers have been all year, it's motivated and resilient. They wont be tired and wont be afraid of playing in the dome. The Saints aren't Seattle and they aren't as good as Baltimore.

I've watched your last few games, and I honestly don't think you'll be giving us something we haven't already seen.

The Seattle game was just a weird one, with key players out and back ups dropping 9 balls for 100+ yards. Baltimore was legitimate.

If your Oline is banged up, I expect another Green Bay game.

I disagree, if there's one thing the 49ers have been all year, it's motivated and resilient. They wont be tired and wont be afraid of playing in the dome. The Saints aren't Seattle and they aren't as good as Baltimore.

I've watched your last few games, and I honestly don't think you'll be giving us something we haven't already seen.

The Seattle game was just a weird one, with key players out and back ups dropping 9 balls for 100+ yards. Baltimore was legitimate.

As quickly as you signed up to our board, you will be gone as fast like all those wood work fans trying to get HYPE by trying to beat the Saints. You will see.

If you’re basing our entire season on four straight divisional games, then can we base your season on your Arizona and Seattle games?

And we beat Seattle in Seattle with our backup QB.

If you’re basing our entire season on four straight divisional games, then can we base your season on your Arizona and Seattle games?

And we beat Seattle in Seattle with our backup QB.
Clearly, no point of reasoning with this new comer. He "watched last few games" but never bothered to look at our game vs. the seachickens. Yeah we aint Seattle cuz we took it to them at their home WITH a back up QB. Go watch some more games kid @Stanley49

"I like a 49 er's fan from Connecticut as much as I like a Cowboy's fan from Los Angeles. " Kilgore Trout

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom